Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Updates

Bernadette told me about my rough result yesterday, I am not satisfied with some of my subject's result.. as i have worked to my fullest this semester. I need more practice for exams.. After studying for so many years, until i am ending my Student life, i started to enjoy study,exams(wtf, am i crazy or wat??)..

Why i started to like study is because my parent's has put a massive amount of money that i could travel around the world for at least 5 times with those money... haha.. back packing of course.. But i understand that Uni life is not all about Study, Study and study.. I learnt alot of things too..I learn from 2 smartest guy(Claimed by RB) in our Class. They are my role model in my life..They really inspired me alot!! haha

Anyway.. My result is sufficient for me to get a ticket to UK..

1 comment:

  1. that's really good things...dont force yourself too much..giving you stress up without any reasons..try your best and you will be the best..anyway, aza aza fighting..i will always be there for you while you need any listeners..

    ReplyDelete