Friday, May 16, 2008

A day in Pavillion



I browsed this Book in Time Book store.. She is a great mother and a prime minister of Pakistan!

She said "i didn't choose this life; it chose me. Born in Pakistan, my life mirrors its turbulence, its tragedies and its triumphs."
A harsh environment would just break or make people!!
*****

I have watched "what happens in vegas", and i learn something from it too

"I would rather do nothing to be happy, then doing things i don't love"


There are some typical characters appearing in our life in the movie. maybe you could just watched the movie and think which type of character you would be in the movie.. Sometimes i would compare myself to the character that i have watched.. I wish to see how people deal with things when these things really happens on them.. And how things can go bad.. when you are trying to be Perfect.. Living in People's Conception. when we need to live up to ppl's expectation! That is just ridiculuous!!!!

I hate it!


****

This Image below has nothing to do with all my swearing up there!!


A wonderful day in T.G.I.F

No comments:

Post a Comment