Monday, April 3, 2023

Success journal 692: Mum in SG

We always have a separate program on Sunday Mornings 

1. Jenny with Jayden (Rugby)
2. Jason (Church)
3. Sally with Jacob (Home/Playground) 

Jayden got player of the week; proud of him. He did well and is not easy to get. I promised him 5 Pokemon games for this. 

While I did my routine for the church, it was relatively straightforward. Dropped off at Balmoral Plaza and bought a coffee from 7-eleven, hung around and thought about things I was doing and reviewed my week. 

There are some changes at work which will severely affect my work-life balance. The company decided to take out the OIL. 

So will have fewer rest days. 

Back to my Sunday, after my church session, I book a 3-hour badminton session in Bedok heartbeat. It was great cardio. 

After my badminton session, I took the bus to T1 to fetch my mum. Got the wrong information from a google search. Once I reach T1. I notice her flight will be landing in T3. I took the sky train to T3. 

Waited for like a while as their flight was delayed. 

When they were finally out, I hugged my aunt and mum. Took a taxi back home. 

The whole family celebrated with Jayden for his player of the week trophy. Brought him to play Pokemon go ole in United square while we had a cup of coffee in Yakun. 

After his games, we then went to Hong Kong street for dinner. Cost us about $100. 

We then walked home, watched some videos and then returned to our respective rooms to rest. Jayden slept in the living room yesterday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment