Thursday, April 27, 2023

Success journal 707: Adapting through difficult time

The boss recently removed a person from my team, and I am sucking up the donkey work. Had to bring my laptop back home and will have to continue my job after my family time. Jenny is an early sleeper; she goes to bed around 10 pm. So I get the quiet time after. I believe in coaching 

There is a cost in working out, and it is adding up. I play badminton twice weekly, and my family is getting used to it. 

I am trying to set up my electronic devices for my reading, and the good thing and tidy up all the videos I have with me. There are so many tasks at hand to be solved. 

Working around the resources that I have, and I am pushing to the limit. Will be focusing on index funds soon. 

Jacob is adorable, and he is getting smarter every day. 

There are many things to read, and my time is minimal. I have to keep doing it until I am so familiar and get used to it. 

Have to pick the essential things to work on. 

The good thing is I can still go through all these challenging periods, and I am having a bit of saving to weather these through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment