Monday, April 24, 2023

Success journal 704: long weekend grateful post

Friday night went to badminton in Tpy. It was a great session. It is all about the core and not about shear force. Core exercise, and I burnt 1k in a session. 

I still have to control my diet. To maintain or lose weight. Cannot afford to continue eating in this manner. 

Saturday, we took a cw5 bus from newton circus to JB Central, left here around 0815hrs and reached JB Central around 0945hrs. We then took a car to Mount Austin for dim sum, aeon for a movie, a massage and a meal. Sally was being held up in sg customs and sent back Home. 

We reached home around 10 pm. 

Sunday went to church ⛪, then home to do Chinese and piano with Jayden, and submitted my tax matters cost us SGD 400++ for Jenny and me. 

We had lunch together; Jenny took away some food from amk ave one and 

After our lunch, we took a nap and after our nap, I brought Jayden to I can read while I went for a haircut. 

I went back home and went to the playground with the two kids. Jenny is not feeling well. Jayden had fun in the playground with a younger friend Ken. We met Laura too. 

I bought pizza ingredients, and Sally made some pizza for us. 

Jayden played the piano at night and watched television while I continued my video editing and massage. Oreo did come into my room to mess things up 

I did clean up Marvel and also vacuumed our room. 

I learned about efficiency and that great things come at a cost. Even bosses may get it wrong. 

How we transfer the energy to another is very important. The more efficiently we transfer the energy, the better our workflow is. 

Couldn't sleep well as I think I slept too early, and Jayden is squeezing into our bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment