Monday, August 21, 2023

Success journal 780: Tissue, badminton, Sorry, Jazz for dogs botanic garden,

Highlight for the weekend
Saturday 
We argued over who used the most tissue paper. I stand firm on this because I have been giving too much space to my kid and my wife. 

Then I went to a 3-hour badminton session to release stress 

Then came home, spent some time with Jacob at Thomson Playground and rest.

Sunday 
Woke up for Jayden's rugby session. 

Is the 1st game of the season, after the game, we went to the beauty world and had breakfast in Cedele. Jenny said sorry about saying things simply. 

After breakfast, we let the kids have some fun on the mall's playground. This playground is very important to attract kids around. 

We went home and continue the drama, I fight for the racket to be returned to me, and JENNY EVENTUALLY BROKE DOWN, SAYING SHE NEEDS HELP. She said many sorrys

We stopped the argument and I went to take care of Jayden. Preparing him for his I Can Read part. 

The teacher mentioned he didn't do his homework. 

After ICANREAD, we then go to the botanic garden to meet up with Yuyen. There is this Jazz for Dog event that we have signed up for. 

Yuyen's family was like 1.5hours late for the event, and all her kids were asleep when they reach. 

Maybe the timing of the event doesn't fit her kids' nap time. 

Jayden was a bit disappointed. 

We did seize the opportunity to catch up with Cary and Yuyen with what we have got left. 

I played with Orie for a while, and she was relatively mild and cute. 

We reached home around 9 pm. All knackered and we went to sleep. 

Someone commented my video was without a storyline- got to improve on that. 

Grateful for the weekend. I stand for myself and spent time with my family. 

I also hear Jenny's deep voice inside where she needs help. She is carrying all the mental weight of my family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment