Sunday, August 27, 2023

Success journal 786: a day with family

After work yesterday, I found that I paid my insurance with my bank account. 

All in a sudden, I paid on time. Lost a month buffer

I skipped dinner yesterday 😞 to save some money 

I grateful I save a few dollars and a few calories. Every point counts 

Sunday morning, went to a Jayden rugby tournament, they won all three games. I get to mingle with a few parents and they seems nice. 

Ava's dad fetched us back to the star vista 

We had a quick brunch and headed home. 

We swam with JJ for a bit and took a short nap. After our nap, we went to interview a helper through online

After our interview, we had bubble tea and spent some time with Jayden. 

We had a lovely meal at home and watched a movie about elephant. I also sleep Jayden and JJ. 

We have decided to buy a Beyblade for Jayden cost us a lot of money. Everything is so expensive now 

No comments:

Post a Comment