Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Success Journal 781: Pushing the boundary and study with Jayden until 10 pm

I am pushing the boundary of my mental, physical and spiritual. 

At work and home  

With so many decisions to make every day is draining my will and ability to think. 
I am also encountering mental blocks when it comes to pushing all these boundaries I need to draw a line to it. Leave at 1830hrs for the family. 

After reaching home from work, I took a quick shower and a quick dinner. After my dinner, I quickly sit down with my son and we started to go through homework together we pushed through together to finish part of the English homework. 

I am completely knackered and I am sure he is too. We had a bit of snack in between. 

After the homework session, Jayden went to sleep while in continue to spend some time with Jenny. Reconciliation after our big fight over the weekend. 


No comments:

Post a Comment