Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Blame On me~

Today we had a badminton club meeting, reviewing about our tournament last week
Before and during the competition, I have discuss with our president about how we are going to run this tournament, and he seems to be very understanding, and he agreed with what I have on hand on that time, i have informed him about problems that we will definitely face during the competition as Student association ignored our request for people to be linesmen. After the competition, then we had a meeting today as a Review about the competition. Then he put all the blame on me, and I almost drop my tears when I heard saying all those words. I mean He knew the club have this problem, and we always asked people to be linesmen on the spot, as we do not have enough people to handle the competition actually. and All our friends has helped as much as they could, but today he talk like he was never told about this problem, and blame me for not doing well my job.

The President of badminton club insisted all the linesmen to be there on time and stay there for 5 hours without Going anywhere. The badminton club is not paying the linesmen anything, and I believe the certificate that the club issued would not help much in the future neither.

But anyway, this is the 1st time for the president too, so instead of blaming him for not understanding, I think I take this as a lesson learnt in a pretty hard way for me. Different People would have different ways to deal with things.

4 comments:

  1. Chill buddy.. Like what you've mentioned, different people would have different thumbs of rules..

    Well, leaderships build by experience.. I'm sure there are no leaders can conduct his/her leadership that could makes everyone feels ok about him/her.. A good leader is someone that listen to opinions and make attitude changes where possible.. But the BEST leaders are never exist coz humans are never perfect..

    When the meeting ends today, i can see that he knew he had said something wrong at a wrong time.. He just needs time for improvement and so does us.. Take it easy buddy.. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous16:25

    hey.. it's VICE PRESIDENT OF BADMINTON CLUB.. please dont spoil the image of our beloved PRESIDENT. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lozl..sorry a president!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous20:15

    so jipet?

    ReplyDelete