Wednesday, April 16, 2008

He who hesitates is lost


Today, i go and meet the boss of our campus(Dean), and we had a short talk, he said this to me
"He who hesitates is lost "

Don't hesitate!

****
Today we had to pass up the dissertation, and of course i have to print out my dissertation to pass it up. the moment i push the door of my computer lab, the lab was full with people, and the walkway was piled up with people where we hardly even move. This is like a scene where those stock brokers shouting, and papers are flying around.. This is what happened when the semester is coming to an end, people are rushing with coursework in the last minute, and the Printer would not stop printing out paper..

Our submission is until 4:30, and anytime after that time is consider late, so when i am inside the computer room at about 3:30, so i am abit steady at 1st, as 1 hour would definitely enough time for me to print my 60 pages dissertation. Before i start to print my dissertation, suddenly i heard a guy from chem. Eng shouted " I print Wrongly" and is about 400 ++ pages. The printers are surrounded by more than 20 ppl. and the guy who printed wrongly keep on saying sorry to everyone around there, and i am one of them. I am angry at 1st because i have to hand in bernadette's copy as well, but after seeing them kept on apologize, and the time is sufficient for all the submission procedure, i don't think angry at someone's fault doesn't make any sense to me too.. But anyway, I have passed up my 1st dissertation ..

Simply happy

No comments:

Post a Comment