Saturday, April 12, 2008

Breakfast in Korean style--


Prepared by jason

Preparation method
-eggs
-vege
-ham
-tomato
And off you go.. a healthy and tasty breakfast for the day..

****
I have gain alot of weight with my good appetite,especially when i stop training and badminton,Moreover, when i start doing work, i cannot stop eating tibbits.so i change my tibbits from those junk food(Muruku) to a healthier junk food(Black Beans). And hope these healthier junk food would lower my calories intake.

My Unhealthy tibbits (muruku)



My healthy tibbits(black beans )

****

Besides, i would like to show some of the food i saw lately!

Coconut in stlye
****

Fillet-O-Fish at Rm4.00
(The cheese is halfed)



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I was gonna say that i can't believe u're making korean bfast. Now I sudd recalled the egg tarts and pizzas that u made. U memang talented lar! So i take back my thoughts haha.

    I've been eating unhealthily, as in supper everynite, coz too stressed with assignment dy. 10pm sure hungry dy.

    I just switch to a better snack too, those taiwanese cereal product, not bad not bad. From the taste u can feel how healthy it is.. haha

    ReplyDelete