Saturday, April 5, 2008

I miss home-


This is the journey to my school campus for badminton session with of my coursemate..
I forget when is the last time i saw a rainbow, and rainbow reminds me of my mom, she told me that when she was young, she always looked at the rainbows for hours, and hours.. Wondering why is the sky is so beautiful, yet we take it for granted..

**********************************************************************************
My dad called my twice today, asking me about my younger brother's future, as my brother quit his A-level Course last week and he is looking for a Flying course as soon as possible. So all the best to him then..Oh my ~ i am going to be Pilot's brother very sooon.Haha..i always wanted to be a pilot when i am still in secondary school.. lolz.. but becoming a pilot's brother isn't that bad either.. haha..

I miss home ~I miss them around me..

Sometimes being around with people you care and people who cares for you would just make your heart beats faster. When this feelings(getting high) are there for too long, I would take this for granted and by the time when they are not around anymore, I will miss them like hell!!..
So remember to treasure people around you when they are around you.

Don't hesitate when it comes to Love. Give to Gain More..
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment