Friday, April 25, 2008

A small act of kindness

I slept less than 5 hours today, Not feeling well, after brushing up..

I went to school with all my non-study utilities-
-tissue( as i am not feeling well, i think i got flu)
-chewing gum ( studying with chewing gum could avoid sleepiness!!)
-Muruku ( again, thx to Chaiann lee)
-Lunch Box ( Meehoon!)
and of course a bit of notes and coursework.

When i reach the library, i have chosen those single cubicle desk to sit on, and start to concentrate....
Within minutes, i suddenly found out that, my flu was getting more serious(as my body could not tolerate large temperature difference) . And i was making out all sort of those sounds, and coughed a few times too.. (Normally, when exam is coming, and there is a guy in the library showing that he has contagious disease, everyone would try to move as far as possible. as they don't want to get infected)
There is a girl sitting just behind me, and when i noticed that, i try to control my coughing as hard possible, until my tears are pouring out of my eyes too!!Instead of complaining, The girl Behind passed me a pack of tissue. And insisted me to have it, even though i told her that i have packs of tissue in my bag.


After she passed me the tissue, my body felt warmth and my flu eventually cured instantaneously.Miracle huh!! I really felt gratefull to her, even i return the tissue back to her later without using a single sheets of them.And i offered her my chewing gum to her in return.haha!

But that tissue really cured my Flu, for the rest of my study session in the library..
There goes the Lesson of the small act of kindness!!
i will bring more tissue, in case i could make someone's day too..

No comments:

Post a Comment