Monday, January 19, 2009

Work from Home

I met Tristan Soh in Shea Yung's birthday party that day, I was inspired by him when he told us about his working experience in UK during his term time. Whenever he is not clubbing, he will be working from 5 to 11. I felt guilty instantly and i made up my mind, to secure the part time job, which i once hesitate to apply, in order to cover tiny bits of my living expenses here. I worked for an accounting firm in Cyprus and help them to compile their client's portfolio in UK and send it over to them. I am like a bridge, linking the client and the accountant here. 
According to my employer, the job would only take up to 2 hours per day, which i think it is reasonable and won't affect my studies.

I am blogging constantly lately, because i will be sitting for some essay writing paper this coming Wednesday. So blogging has become a wonderful tools to improve my grammatical conjunction here. In a nutshell, 'Chotting'

No comments:

Post a Comment