Tuesday, January 27, 2009

 
slept 13 hours, after a day hangover from those intense party, and a short 2 hours module introduction lecture. I look like an undead on the 1st day of Chinese New Year, literally soulless.

I miss my family, Especially during this period. As we would travel around, and strenghten our bond together. This year, we were all scattered around, Mom & Dad in Jeju Island, while my brother is in Brisbane. 

I received a wonderful cny greetings from kok tien(a charming guy indeed). Although his card is virtually dodgy, i could physically feel the CNY greetings he sent from 6k miles away.

I receive a tq message from fie this morning, 
I noticed that i had a wonderful evening after i woke up today. Probably i am just feeling abit down & tired that night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment