Friday, January 23, 2009

Post exam

Woke up with a my head being numb, probably this is the usual phenomena. Hangover. 

i get drunk and slept on a comfortable sofas in Serene's apartment last night. 
Although they (shea yung, chai ann and serene) chatted loudly next to me, I felt extremly tired.
I think they even recorded my 'symphony orchestra' while i am sleeping. But i think they should be glad that i fell asleep. As I would simply throw things at people while i get drunk. 
If i am not mistaken, before i fell asleep. I threw a 1kg cabbage at ken which fails to wake him up. Probably he is drunker than I am. 
We called off our Manchester trip on this Saturday. 

I am going for a 2 hours badminton session. 
By the way, I am rude to people this few days, especially strangers, i wonder why.

2 comments:

  1. maybe you're mad bcoz u cant get home for cny :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Probably, need to control my emotion

    ReplyDelete