Monday, November 11, 2013

Deepavali/Halloween 2013

It was a holiday last Saturday, in the morning, we went to Crystal Jade for Dim Sum, their roast pork is good. Lean and crunchy, of course, their settings and the atmosphere is rather a typical delicate yum cha restaurant in Singapore. At least, it is clean. I guess that is the most important criteria I am looking for.

The dim sum session could last about an hour only. It was rather a rush one. I personally don't like it when time is being constrained. I just could not enjoy my companionship and also my food properly. Somehow I just feel like there is a clock ticking in my head. 

After our beautiful lunch, we went to a Japanese Fusion Coffee Shop called Mayson Kaison. They served yummy tangy orange chicken sandwich and also crusty croissant with hazel nut.

We refilled our English Breakfast, as we were on a tight budget and also to control our calories intake recently for the preparation of my Standard chartered 10km run this coming 1 DEC 2013. Through this, I have met a few friends who ran in this event and hence had broaden my topic of conversation with people. I think I showed interest to people more nowadays.

After that, we went straight back to ION and took the MRT back home to change our Halloween costume for a night out with Yuyen. Upon arriving Yuyen place, we brought some drinks over. We were welcomed by Cary in a scary manners.Their door opened by its own and the room is only lit by dim lights. It was spooky at one moment.

After that, when we walked into their living room, we were welcome with laughters by all theirs mates in the living room. It was a proper Halloween costume and we were all ready to party. After hanging out, partying and chatting for hours at their place, we decided to extend our party time to Boat Quay. We took MRT in our chinese halloween costume and we were trying to be friendly to people around us. On top of that, we were all half drunk as well. People were friendly and nice to us when they see us. It was fun.

When we reached a pub, we felt normal again. Because most of the people there dressed up as well. We started drinking some alcohol, make friends do some moves.

It was a lovely Halloween celebration.

Thanks Yuyen and Cary for organising this party. I enjoyed myself alot that night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment