Tuesday, November 26, 2013

A wrap up for last weekend

Yes, it was another fruitful week.

Also, I did goal setting with Miss J on Saturday Morning, while setting our goal, we discuss about our life goals, plans, and to see if we would want to stay here in Singapore for good. We were comparing the good and bad of Singapore with other countries. At some point of time, we were thinking to get a consultant to assess our situation, conditions, qualification, quality of life and decide where would be the best for us. Some of the countries we mentioned were Australia, Hong Kong, Singapore, Canada, United Kingdom and Malaysia.

After some thoughts, we then went to Wild Honey at Scott Squares for late lunch. We were sharing one and it was awesome. We stayed for a while in Wild Honey. We then wondered around Far East Plaza to do some shopping and asked around the market price for Iphone 5s. I am planning to sell my Iphone 5s Gold colour now, thinking I could cover some of my loss while converting from Singtel to Starhub. For me to save some money from my telephone bills which could easily fetch about SGD 400 ++ a month. With my new plan, I am looking at around SGD 130. A big savings.



Let's come back to Orchard, after a brief stroll far east plaza, we went to Somerset triple one to join ZC and JY Birthday celebration. It was a key dinner for us to wrap up our Chiang Mai trip dinner too. We shared a lot of laughters, photos, stories and memories at the dinner. I am glad Miss J and I made an effort to join the dinner. We went home straight right after our meal.

Sunday Morning, I was woke up by a call from the gym. Asking if I am interested to go for spinning lesson at 9 am. By the time I cleared my vision and looked at the clock, it shows 817am. I woke up immediately and get myself prepared immediately. Miss J joined me for the session too. It was the same trainer, called Adeline which both Jenny and I liked her quite a lot as she is very motivating and friendly. Although the Sunday morning session is not as fun as the night session on weekdays, but the time spent was worth for all the calories burnt.

After my gym session, I went back home, get changed and go straight to Lisa's place, before we start our goal setting session, we went for a meal. The number of people joined the session was a lot more than I expected. I guess people are interested with this goal setting sessions.

After our meal, we started our goal setting session, it too us about 2 hours to complete the whole training of 8 people. After the session, I took a taxi and went to the affordable art fair to catch Jenny at Formula 1 pit building. We were invited by Cary for the fair. The fair is crowded with art lovers and also art for sell. Art fair is a good place for both Miss J and I to synchronise our thoughts. I guess that is why art has play an important role in our society to keep our thoughts synchronised.

Although I am a complete idiot when it comes to art, but wait, there is always first time. So, I tried to talk to a few exhibitors and try to understand their culture. Some of them travelled all the way from India, UK just to sell their art. I am just wondering what is their lifestyle would be like. These are just not a conventional job we met on a daily basis.

After affordable art fair, we went to Novena and had KFC for dinner. It has been awhile since I had KFC, we order 3 piece chicken and also a Zinger burger meal. Thinking back, I had blew my calories quota for that day.

After our meal, we further our conversation about places we want to go and our future plans. Choosing a place to settle down is not easy. There are so many things that we need to consider before really making a decision. At the same time, we are reminding ourselves time is ticking very fast. In a blink of an eye, I am already 28. I guess I need to choose where I would want to go by the time I am 29 and start another chapter of life.

Now is basically a transition period of my life, what I need to do is to experience life.

No comments:

Post a Comment