Monday, December 23, 2013

Joy of doing nothing

Apart from Jon's birthday celebration in Hard Rock Cafe at Sentosa Island, it was a weekend where I didn't plan for anything.

As for Jon's birthday, I was the probably the only one that reaches the place on time in order to fetch our Birthday Boy. I understand everyone has a tight schedule, but I still don't understand why people tend to over commit nowadays. 

I would rather suggest people to just set a dinner around 8pm so that everyone could reach the place on time. It wasn't a rant, but dealing with people who are constantly late tend to get into my nerves. Somehow, I am learning how to suppressed the feelings inside me and just deal it with a smile. Although people tend to waste your precious resources with a silly excuse. 

However, apart from the rant above, I did enjoy myself that night, we had awesome meals, laughters, cupcakes, birthday songs, beer and some hawker centre food. Surrounding myself with a bunch of awesome friends is a blessing for me. 

Sunday morning, it was a morning with hangover and body aches, it was a Sunday without any plans. I guess no plan is good plan. I went for a brunch at Artichoke and went back home to catch some housework and sleep. I also went for a Movie at AMK hub. It was a animation called Frozen, the movie was simple and exciting. Surprisingly, I enjoyed myself very much for the movie. 

I then went for shopping at NTUC and call it a night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment