Monday, December 16, 2013

Weekend with Jenny's Sister

Jenny's sister caty came to Singapore to visit her sister for a weekend. We went out for dinner at Clark Quay, Song Fa Bak Kut Teh, there were many tourists there for their infamous dragon bone pork ribs Bak Kut Teh. We ordered quite a lot for just only the three of us. The interaction between me and her sister isn't that much. Probably because she was tired.

We then went to have a walk at Clark Quay, took some pictures of the scenic view of riverside point and also some people watching. We also walked towards the bridge and climbed up to the side of the bridge while resumed our people watching session. It was a very comfortable just sitting by the river and let the wind unwind all the stress. Of course, we also shared some laughters over time. Especially how Jenny managed to get on the parapet wall at the side of the bridge while wearing skirt and also heels. It makes us laughed.

After Clark Quay, we then went to Somerset for Cold Stone Creamery. This is Jenny's favourite place for Ice Cream. Unfortunately, by the time we reached there, the queue was very long and it seems impossible to get an ice cream for the next 1 hour. 

We then decided to go home and sleep. 

On Saturday, I went to Wild Honey at Mandarin Gallery to book a reservation for them at 11 O' clock. They reached the place around 1130 afternoon, and we proceeded with our order for our brunch. I order the England special and also the New York. 3 of us shared two meal, this is part of our money and calories saving plan. Eat less and save more. 

After our meal at wild honey, we then shop around at Orchard and also Somerset. We bumped into Stella and also Vincent, friend of Jenny at Lacoste. It was such a coincidence that we met up in the afternoon as we had planned to have dinner together at night. World is just too small. 

After exchanging a few words, we then continued our shopping session. I left Jenny and her Sister at Somerset shopping mall, and went to Nicole Highway to collect tickets for our Legoland tour on Sunday. Although I wasn't very keen with the trip at first, but after thinking for a while I guess the sun-soaked fun and outdoor activities with them together in Legoland in Malaysia should be good. 

After collecting the ticket from Nicole Highway, I went to meet up with my Aunty, which would regularly patronise Toast Box at Suntec on weekends. That is like her hangout place with her friends over the weekend. I joined her for some toasted bread, coffee and some drinks for my Saturday late afternoon. 

She bought me a external charger from Hong Kong as a souvenir and helped me to charged my phone immediately when I saw her in Toast Box. We had a solid 2-3 hours catch up and discussed about life matters which I somehow could hardly imagine about the topics we had discussed. It must be I am contemplating about how to move ahead in life recently. 

After our coffee session, I went to Bugis to catch Jenny and her sister again. They were shopping around at Bugis + when I reached there. Before I could find them at Uniqlo, I bumped into Sin, my kindergarten friend. She just joined Prudential and worked around Bugis area that day. We did a very quick conversation and I have to moved on afterwards, as I got a meal with Stella, her boyfriend, Yuyen and Cary at East Coast Park around 730. 

Although there is abit of Hoo Ha when Yuyen called and told us that Stella and her boyfriend Vincent, would like to shop for awhile at Bugis and postponed the meal to 815pm. However, we took a taxi and manage to reach East Coast Park Food Village on time and waited for them there. 

After our meal, we went to Mount Fabre and had some drinks at Fabre Bistro. The night view was good while we continued our discussions about our life plans. It was a good catch up session. 

On Sunday, we started our trip with a MRT trip to Nicole Highway, that is where our bus to Legoland is waiting. We boarded the bus at 915 and reached Legoland about 1130. Upon arriving Legoland, Kids in the bus were very excited and shouting. It makes us, adults excited as well. 

Although it rained for a while, but I enjoyed the trip, especially spending time with Jenny and also her Sister in Legoland Malaysia. 





No comments:

Post a Comment