Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Success Journal 541: Life worth living for

 It has been an eye-opening experience spending time in KK with my family and relatives. 

Looking at things from the top has been challenging for me living in Singapore. I looked into the dollar and cents so much. 

My Parents also explained that business has not been accessible, especially during the covid period and that they have prepared funds to cover the challenging periods. Life has not been any easier for them.

The good thing is with the business running and also church work for my dad. Both my parents seem to be in relatively good health. At least they are eating supplements and working on housekeeping at work. 

The business is taking care of my family. I am grateful for what I have experienced over the past week in KK with them.

Working as a family and staying united has been crucial for the family to succeed. My mum has led by example. She supported the family and took care of the family with all her energy. 

She is the one with a clear mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment