Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Success journal 760: Shouting, a means of communication, eat less than I burn, spend less than I make. Invest the difference

Yesterday we have a big fight in the morning about where I put my things in the bedroom. Root cause is because I don't have sufficient space to tidy my stuff. 

I stand firm on my point, and I get my space yesterday. 

I strongly believe in life we need to be vocal on things we want. 

Getting back in shape, eat less than I burn, and spend less than I make. Invest the difference. 

I am grateful for all the time I have connecting with myself, and doing badminton releasing stress. 
Yesterday I chose the small portion 1, you are the average of the 5 person you mingle with. Stepping up. While I was in subway yesterday, I ordered wrap, with egg mayo. The cheapest I can find this is to save some money and some calories. I hope. 

Badminton was good, get to play with people better than I do. Keep learning from different people, and learn their mindset. 

I burnt 1000 calories during that 2 hour session. 

I also get to study about Sats, a company I recently invested in. 

Their average food solution and gateway  services earnings is about 221million per annum precovid. If Sats is able to claw back to 80% of its pre-Covid level. That would be about 182million. As Sats used to distribute 80% of its earnings to shareholders. 

That would be about 0.097cents per annum.  The current share price is about $2.6 so it worked out to be 3.7 percent yield per annum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment