Thursday, March 20, 2008

Badminton~

Badminton, I start to take badminton seriously when I am in Unim (University Nottingham in Malaysia). I joined some of the group competition and meet up a lot of friendly people during the game, we got 1st for the group event as we have some of the top female player (bernadette and Chai Ann) in my group. And from that time onwards, I start to go training, and spend a lot of time doing research about ways to improve your techniques in the internet, watch tons of badminton matches. Besides, I start to take badminton coaching session too, but I have quit the coaching lately, as the time would not allow me to do so, and my body could not really take it. But anyway, I would like to thank my housemate(Bona) who supported me to play badminton often and I do regret to take this sport seriously until I am 20++. It seems to be too late for me to go any further (taking training) in this sport, but I will continue to play badminton for fun.
But badminton gave me a lot of sweet memories, and I have met a lot of friends thru badminton. Besides my course mate, I know others thru badminton;

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous13:19

    yo! ex badminton partner, glad to know you're advancing in the badminton world, proud of you man~ what a nice surprise finding you have a blog, keep it up~ will look forward to reading your entries when i have the time! God bless~

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's never too late to pick a sport up.I regret that I picked Kendo up at 22 when you see this little japanese kids running around in bogu and all.=/
    Anyway, hope to play badminton with you soon. I haven't been playing so you know.=D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey buddy!! We're gonna kick asses in the coming tournament.. wahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous16:35

    hope to play with u again when i go back to kk next time hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mok,I am happy to hear that from my ex partner! haha.. anyway.. i will take care de,

    Shannon,, i really miss the time to play with you.. when i drop and you smashes!!

    Chaiann~~ yup,, we need to kick some asses this coming tournament!!

    CKLau! i miss to play with you ahmau,ketbing ler!!

    all the best to you all..

    ReplyDelete