Thursday, March 20, 2008

That is so true~~

You may be overwhelmed with fears about moving into the future, for you sense that circumstances will change quickly now and you won't be able to slow the pace. Your insecurities could be stimulated by a powerful person who attempts to control you. Be courageous and stand up to coercion instead of acquiescing.
By
Rick Levine from google horoscope!!

this is so true, i am tired of being control all the time. and i have to step up for my own now. i know i have to move forward to the future and there are people out there who are attempting to control my everyday life all the time. somebody just want me to behave what they want me to be.Please let me live the life i wanted to live always...

Anyway, i wish this would be a fullfiling weekend, as we got 2 days holidays to go , i wish i could use it to the most of it.

That is the resolution for my weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey man, it's good to hear that you're taking a different perspective in life and intend to take over the reigns yourself, instead of letting others hold on to it. I made a big switch in that sense too! Amazing how long it actually took us to realise we needed that change huh? Life is great when you hve full control of it. I hope you'll find lots of new happiness and opportunities with this new life. All the best there dude!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup yup, sometimes we just go with the flow, and we did not realise that we have controlled by people besides us and instead of letting this situation to keep on going.

    ReplyDelete