Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Just nice and Too Nice

I have read a book talking about, what would happen if you simply treat people nice? Do you have people around you who behave like this? Being just nice means you feel nice while treating people nice and not you feel bad after you helped someone. Being just nice mean you could help people without too much effort. I really learn a lot of these kinds of things here. a place where I could not simply treat people nice.. People would think of you as a doormat, as they would ask more from you. I don't think would be a healthy relationship. I hate people who take things for granted, they would expect you to be what they expected, and it seems it is compulsory to fulfil their needs. I want those people to know that, hey, even people around you all treat you like king, you could not treat all people beside you like slaves, They feel that but doing this would get more attention and people's love. And the more you let them treat you like this. There more they will treat you like this. Just like bees looking for honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment