Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Good Rest

i started the day with a lovely doughnut from my housemate(Pohyee), the doughnut is wonderful, and i really did enjoy it! After one hour of class, my coursemate took out a birthday cake to celebrate my coursemate's birthday, and we spend about 15 minutes to share and eat the cakes, the cakes + doughnut= super full for the whole day..
after the class i went for hydraulic class, after the class, my lecturer ask me to see him in the office, so i told him that i will meet him around 4 o clock, as i got badminton meeting at one o clock and stucture lab at 2 o clock. during the one hour break, due to the heavy breakfast i had, i could not eat much for lunch.
after my lunch ,i went to optic lab for my lab . and i am worrying about how am i going to talk with my lecturer after that, therefore, i don't really concentrate on what is happening inside the lab. But when we are in lab, we most get alot of laughter and is quite relax doing structure lab, as the member we got per group is more than enough, as Too many cooks spoil the broth!! so i would stay beside helping to monitor the whole process!!

After i finish my lab, this is when i get more nervous, but i pretend to be relax all the time. and i walk into my lecturer's room . walking into his room seems to be the hardest route to take in the Uni for me, this is the 1st time i was called to meet a lecturer for this. Is about the coursework he gave us, as we got the solution, therefore all the answer i get is correct.. and the main problem is, the whole class got all the answer correctly..this problem is quite serious for the faculty and i know that this is also hard for him, as how is he going to tell the school that, we got a wonderful batch of student who could answer all those pHD question correctly!!I know is serious, and i know is wrong.. but we really had a heart to heart talk there!! seems he is a great listeners!!that is the difference when u deal with people with knowledge and those without.. after the talk, i seems to feel better than before, at least he really understands me. But i still wonder how is he going to decide!!

A picture of Reinier BOUWMEESTER
I had a terrible conversation with dorothy on the phone, some of the details are better left unsaid!!

I need a good rest!! i still have class tomorrow morning, and now is 2:30 am..i am tired, but somehow my body just doesn't let me..

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry for making you feel uneasy about me. I dont know what i can do for you, i think understanding is the most important things for me and you which we have to learn. There are a lot of misunderstand between us and i hope that we should have a nice talk without talking something that is hurting each other.

    ReplyDelete