Saturday, March 29, 2008

Love our Earth~

Today i officially moved my working desk out from my (Air Cond)room for one day, at least here i got fresher air, bigger space, better lighting and the most important is that i am away from my comfortable Bed! After some long hour of browsing my dissertation. Is time i think i could submit my 1st draft to my lecture, 1st draft before the submission..

Hope moving to the living room could make me study more hours daily, and also to save my electrical usage as my living-room have no air-cond and air cond makes my skin dry too.. so staying in the living room seems a great option for me.

Don't forget to mention about earth hour today, where we need to shut off our electrical appliances from 8 to 9 o clock. To show our love towards the earth, try our best to love this mother nature!

No comments:

Post a Comment