Friday, March 21, 2008

Dilemma, 3 or 4 years~

I am thinking about what I should do in the future as my brother told me that he is not going to take over my dad’s business. My dad could not just end the business like that, as ending the business would cost us alot. I can feel the responsible to take over the business is on me; this would directly affect me whether I would continue my study to Meng (Master in engineering, 4 years) or not (3 years). If I choose Meng I would need to spend extra 30k and one more year but that one more year could enable me to put a sign on a silly corrupted contract (most of the project in Malaysia are corrupted). Although without that one year(3 years), I still can work as engineer, is just i cannot put a sign on a contract.
I am wondering if I could save that 4th year that I am going to spend and start learning with my dad as soon as possible!

In dilemma~

No comments:

Post a Comment