Thursday, February 3, 2022

A meal with my dad

 

2017111- Barcelona 

Please note I am writing this blog based on memory. Five years late. Better than never here

While we were given some free and easy time during our tour, we wandered to a market where they got stalls serving food and some selling stuff. 

The market is vast and is filled with people. We were looking for el quim de la Boqueria; they are famous for their baby squid with eggs. Took dad and me a while to find the place, which is not complicated is. Just the place is enormous. When I reached the place, there was a long queue. Random queue, no queue number, is identified by the staff when it is our turn. People waiting got drinks on their hands and started to chat with their company. The owner also came out to say hello to his patrons 

I remember the staff were amiable, and they worked cheerfully in the kitchen. It is very relaxing to watch as we sit at a bar table facing the kitchen. 


I ordered cava baby squid with eggs, and we immersed at the moment. Love the experience. 

Hands down be a memorable meal with my dad 





No comments:

Post a Comment