Sunday, February 13, 2022

Sj 467 jenny birthday celebration

 I had last Saturday and Sunday off.  spent most of the time with family and Jenny celebration and research on stocks 

Saturday 

I woke up in the morning and snuggled with Jayden and Jenny. Then we went to buy pastries from Kamome bakery. I brought jayden and Jacob to the bakery. Jayden helped out with the tray, and they both behaved well in the store. Kamome bakery has since become my favourite bakery around the neighbourhood. After getting the bakeries, I brought jayden to Thomson road playground and let him play with the swing for a bit while Jacob relaxed in the stroller. 

We then went back home, had a quick breakfast with the family and helped out with tidying up the house for a bit for tonight's guest. 

I then brought Jenny to Tanjong Pagar, Bam restaurant, for her birthday lunch. The meal was great, and it cost me about $250. 

After our meal, we went for a bit of shopping and headed home to swim with Jayden. 

Irish family reached around 6 pm; we had games, chit-chat, and meals until 2230hrs. It was a great bonding and experience sharing session with them about parenting stuff in Singapore. 


Sunday

Woke up and got ready for Jayden's rugby I. Tangling rugby club. Took a grab, and we reached there around 0808hrs. Jayden coach today is Gavin, and he had not been reached by then when we were there, which was a bit disappointing. Some other coaches have already prepared the cones and stuff for the kid's arrival. In general, the coach's energy seems relatively low compared to other coaches. 

I also took Jacob out with me when I brought jayden to rugby. Jacob has been behaving well; in fact, he fell asleep halfway through the rugby session. At the same time, I received news from my parent that my mum had covid, though without symptoms. I immediately called her and checked with her about her conditions and plan. 

After rugby, we went back home and took care of Jacob for a bit, and we went to Shangri-La for a Jenny birthday lunch. It is an Italian restaurant called waterfall. Ordered two three-course meals and a kids meal. Spent almost like 3 hours there relaxing.  I note that they got a charming nursing room in the hotel, so for those with infants, Shangri-La is an excellent place to bring; however, if possible, to skip the stroller. 

After our meal in the waterfall, we did spend a bit of time wandering around the hotel, and then we walked towards the far east plaza (all about tiramisu) to collect Jenny's birthday cake. 

After collecting the cake, we took a bus back home, took a bath with my kids, and Jenny cut her tiramisu cake. The cake was fresh and soft. Love it. 

After that, Jenny and I took a short nap while jayden watched the tele. We then had dinner together. After our meal, Jenny and jayden went out for a walk. We then played blockus until 2230hrs before we all went to bed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment