Friday, February 4, 2022

Habit to write, 1st day at work after cny

 CNY day 4,


I am back to work, very reluctant after more than two weeks away from work. It is like restarting the engine after a long rest. 

Not much to say about work apart from receiving $10 Ang Pau from the company,  lunch and wine 🍾 



After our drinking session, I left the office around 6 pm and went long-boarding with Jayden in Thomson road playground. He could balance himself well on a board and managed to manoeuvre the board on a curve. 

After showering, Jenny called me that she would be walking back home from MRT, so I woke up and walked to fetch her and to give her a surprise. I managed to catch her while she was walking past ah chew dessert. She was shocked and happy. We then walked back home together. She is very keen on Jayden's longboarding pictures or video, but I only managed to take one or two. 

We chatted for a while, and I fell asleep. 

No comments:

Post a Comment