Sunday, February 20, 2022

Success journal 473 , sunday rugby with Jayden, a day to detox

 I am going to do a weekly vlog and a daily blog. I would start short and post whatever I could. I will do the editing on the phone and write my blog while on the bus. 

My typical Sunday routine: 

0800hrs rugby with jayden and bond with Jacob

0900hrs a walk around turf city 

1000hrs Yoga with Frannie 

1100hrs spend time with family 

1300hrs Plan my week.

1400hrs Free and Easy. Connect and bond with Family 

2000hrs weight my self and prepare for a work 


I have also reviewed my weekly action lizt, below 


21/02/2022

Jason's action list 


*MIND*

1. Raise my standards - Improving myself

2. Change my limiting belief

3. Model what works- Mentor

5. Step up and give

6. Smore minor less than I earn and invest the difference. Build an income machine

9. To own businesses during the crisis and below value

10. To detach emotions and investment ✅

11. Pareto's law

12. To read and write on the bus 

13. To sleep at 1030pm and to wake up at 6 am for rebounding

14. To create weekly videos 


*HEALTH*

1. Drink Lemon water

2. Salad Meal

3. Intermittent fasting more than - to fast from 8 pm to 12noon weekday

4. To take Cold Shower weekly

5. To drink at least 2 litres of water daily 

6. To achieve 68kg, 17% fat. to stabilise my weight and lifestyle

7. To stop snacking and to stop soda drinks in the office 

8. To drink apple cider vinegar every day

9. Rebounding 


*WEALTH*

1. To hold stocks, to buy good businesses

2. To listen to books' podcast

3. To put Money into FFA every day for compounding interest ($4.3m)

4. To invest in my FFA account every month

5. To connect with investors (Online and offline)

6. To get a Passive income of $18k monthly to bring joy to my immediate family by 40

7. To read annual reports before buying stocks. 

8. To connect/network with people with the same interest online and offline 


*PROPERTY INVESTMENT*

1. To monitor freehold properties in Singapore

2. To save a 400k downpayment together with jenny by 2022. 100k to go! 

3. To find the next property course to attend with Jenny/Shaun 


*RELATIONSHIP*

1. Prioritizing relationship with Jenny, listening to her needs, to communicate with her closely every day 

2. To connect with my parents

3. To align my long term goals with Jenny's. Every quarter review in a fancy restaurant. 

4. To apologise even is not my fault, to love unconditionally.

5. To spend quality time with Jenny, oil her every night 

6. To run/walk with Jenny around the neighbourhood

7. Acts of Service, Gifts and Words of affirmation are Jenny's language of love. 

8. Put a smile on jenny's face every day

9. To make tea for Jenny when I can

10. To connect with Shaun for family matters 


*SELF-DEVELOPMENT*

1. To work on gratitude journal- post on Blog spot daily on the bus. 

2. Read the intention card daily with Jayden in the morning 

3. To watch short education videos on youtube every night on the bus

4. To create a positive ritual at the start of the day. I.e. To sleep by 1030 pm and wake up by 5 am, and start reading and walking.


*JAYDEN*

1. To spend time and energy with Jayden

2. To swim with him at least once a week

3. To bring him out to one outing per week

4. To let him attend Chinese classes.


*Jacob*

1. To bond with him in the morning and weekend





No comments:

Post a Comment