Monday, February 21, 2022

Success journal 474- Jenny's interview

I got back home around 2130hes yesterday, completely knackered. After my shower, I connected with Jenny yesterday after work; she got a few interviews to prepare, and her ex-boss just connected with her. 

I understand how to connect with colleagues, is those small talks make people want to discuss things with you. I connected with people in the design team and also the bim team. To release a bit of tense from their side. 

Things that I am practising in the morning are taking my supplements, rebounding, connecting with jayden and Jacob and also speaking with Sally. Apart from that I also read and write on the bus. 

The book I am reading is the most important thing. I wish I can connect with my 


No comments:

Post a Comment