Tuesday, February 8, 2022

SJ464 Wednesday

Putting in the habit of writing on my bus, drinking apple cider vinegar, reading the four agreements on the bus and connecting with Jenny at night. 


I worked film 9 pm yesterday and am completely exhausted. Couldn't think straight after work and felt like walking dead. Would like to stop this from keep happening

I also connected with my mum and my dad yesterday. Understand their lifestyle and become someone to connect with them. My parents invited me to go home for a while. 

After work yesterday I went to novena to wait for Jenny's dinner with her colleagues. Had a late meal and watched an apprentice with her.

What I still need to improve is my snacking habits. Have to think of an alternative to stopping my snacking habit and also drinking carbonated drinks in the office. 

I also invited Wei jiun for lunch together today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment