Monday, February 14, 2022

SJ468

Writing is to understand me more. To write my thoughts and feelings while going through all the roller coasters in life. 

Jenny is applying for a role in Melbourne, a place we wanted to go to a while ago. We even invested in a small apartment there. Life will be very different by then, and I think I should be looking for opportunities in Melbourne now. 


The way to improve my blogging, vlogging, reading and writing are by blogging, vlogging, and writing. With that, I could practise my skills and improve on them. 


I have completed my third book yesterday, the four agreements. And it is wise not to have an earphone on the bus so I can write and read on the bus now. Imagine today I ran out of boom to read. Will have to get a few new books. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment